ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Directory Opus 10

<< < (6/31) > >>

oblivion:
For those that may be interested, Directory Opus 10 has just been released:
-tanis424 (April 30, 2011, 07:18 AM)
--- End quote ---

For me, a no-brainer.

For the "it's too expensive" crowd, you should know that your desktop licence also allows you to install on a laptop.

Initial impressions: there's more clutter in the menu/toolbar area, and my DO9 toolbar icons have gained text that I had to dig about to get shot of: I think I'd have preferred it if the look had stayed very much the same and allowed me to add the new bits as and when. But hey, I'll get used to it.

I still don't think there's a file manager to touch it.

Cloq:
BTW, when the website says an upgrade quote is only valid until 15th May, I think it just means that particular quote. You can ask for another quote after that time.

I don't know exactly how long the 40% offer will exist for but I'd be surprised if it was only for two weeks. A lot of people won't even realise Opus 10 is out in that amount of time.

-Nudel (May 02, 2011, 10:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

The time limited 40% upgrade for existing 9 members.. um.. hello(?). Great way to show appreciation for your customers.

*wipes off screen lint on monitor* Had me squinting there for a second on Nude1 uh Nudel's name. Thought something was off.

Tuxman:
For the "it's too expensive" crowd, you should know that your desktop licence also allows you to install on a laptop.
-oblivion (May 02, 2011, 01:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Too bad I only need two laptop licenses.

cthorpe:
The license does not specify that the primary computer cannot be a laptop.  All it says is that you can install it on one computer and a personal laptop for Home/SOHO use.  So the first computer is a laptop, and the second computer is a laptop.

C

Tuxman:
So no "battery check" like with Stylizer?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version