ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Clipboard Help+Spell

Clipboard Help+Spell Screencasts

<< < (2/5) > >>

achmed13:
Much better.  Thanks!

Program Icons are a great addition.

daddydave:
I watched the first one, it is very well done and makes me want to start using it seriously. One minor quibble, is it just me or is there no way to pause or rewind the video?

ewemoa:
Clicking on the triangle in the lower left for pausing and dragging the rectangle found to the triangle's right seemed to work for here for advancing / rewinding.

FWIW, this was with Firefox 4.0.1.

daddydave:
Clicking on the triangle in the lower left for pausing and dragging the rectangle found to the triangle's right seemed to work for here for advancing / rewinding.
 (see attachment in previous post)
FWIW, this was with Firefox 4.0.1.
-ewemoa (May 04, 2011, 08:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ha! Yeah I see it now. I didn't scroll down, it must have been too early in the day  :-[

ewemoa:
On a tangential note, with these screencasts I tend to download them first (as the DownloadHelper FF plugin makes them available as mp4) and then view them using an external player such as smplayer or VLC.

I find that this kind of "offline" viewing provides a less frustrating, robust, and familiar experience :)

(I appreciate that one has a choice in the matter though (thanks mouser!) -- it's not always so easy to obtain a local copy.)

mumblingWish it were easy and reasonable to produce screencasts with navigable outlines...even nicer would be for 3rd parties to be able to provide separate files that could be used together with the original media to provide that navigability and annotation...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version