ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The great toilet paper debate

<< < (3/8) > >>

f0dder:
Over.

I get annoyed if it's facing the wrong way, and I definitely correct the error - also if I'm visiting other people :)

Renegade:
I like triple-play facing the right way. :)

40hz:
Toilet paper debate?

I'm for it! 8)

Deozaan:
I'm an over person, but not for any of the reasons listed there.

Toilets are toilets. With the 'under' method, just how often do you think that people will brush their fingers against the wall trying to get hold of the paper? Maybe people will clean toilet seats, and toilet pots, but will ANYONE clean the wall underneath the toilet holder? Do you?

I know I don't. Thus: over it is. ;)
-worstje (April 27, 2011, 08:19 PM)
--- End quote ---

That's actually one of the reasons listed as a Pro for "over the roll." See #2 in the Advantages section for Over.

If you mount the holder vertically, it ends the argument. Arguing about the end on the left or right isn't quite the same and doesn't carry the same passionate beliefs.  ;)
-app103 (April 27, 2011, 06:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's just like app to turn a (t)issue on its side! Smart thinking, really. :P

BTW, last year I discovered that those CD/DVD spindles that hold 100 discs work pretty well as a toilet paper dispenser. Depending on how thick (circumference) the roll is, you can slide it on the spindle and then put the plastic case on it to keep the roll from getting smashed. Then just stick it in the back of your car as part of your emergency kit.

tomos:
Over.

I get annoyed if it's facing the wrong way, and I definitely correct the error - also if I'm visiting other people :)
-f0dder (April 29, 2011, 10:43 AM)
--- End quote ---

I've gotten in trouble for that ("correcting the error" when visiting others...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version