ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

Focus Problem

(1/2) > >>

jgpaiva:
I think this has already been reported, and I already talked with mouser about this. But i thought it was only happening to me.
Recently, someone in the irc channel told me he as having the same problem, so i thought the best way was to post it and see if someone else also has it.

The problem is: sometimes, when i press alt+space to open farr, farr comes up but doesn't have the focus. And also, the alt+space seems to get sent to the active window.

Anyone having the same problem?

nontroppo:
Yes!!! I've tried ALL focus options to see if anything works but I still have this. I also notice it happens more frequently on a multi-monitor setup for me. I can never reproduce it so refrained from reporting it, but three of us at least means our delusions are consistent! ;)

mouser:
does it happen with other ways of bringing up farr?

i've added ctrl+space as a way to bring it up now, as people suggested, let's see if that solves it - at least we would know if its's something specific to alt, which i suspect (it may be that alt+space while in another application can trigger the current application window menu).

jgpaiva:
Good to know i'm not delusional.
I'll now test it in the new farr, with ctrl+space, and i'll report back if i find any problems :D

nontroppo:
Yes indeed, ALT maybe a possible issue. I find CTRL+SPACE far less accesible - I'll try ALT+SPACE in the new version and see if it happens still...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version