ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReRun 2.4.4.2

<< < (6/8) > >>

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.4.3.0 I had to go back to the blank button outlines. Otherwise it got too flaky. Anyway, at least now it can pick up program path of 64 bit apps, if nothing else.

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.4.4.0 Changed default setting to show only apps launched with command line args, to False.

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.4.4.1  Added 64 bit build to the download.  For now this version is attached to the first post.

To my surprise compiling as 64 bit seems to display command line args for both 32 bit and 64 bit programs(most of them anyway.)  See the Readme.txt if you are running on 64 bit Windows.

Edit: also, at least for the time being, I've had to remove the "check for updates" function.

Edit2:  The zip file is attached to the first post in thread.

Contro:
Merry Christmas.
 :-*

MilesAhead:
Merry Christmas.
 :-*
-Contro (December 23, 2013, 09:15 PM)
--- End quote ---

Same to you.  I hope you enjoy the day.  Lucky for me there's a tourist mall within walking distance.  There's always some stores/restaurants open.  Otherwise the town is pretty much locked up.  I can't complain about the weather though.  A string of days with blue skies and wearing sleeveless shirts.  :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version