ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

ReRun 2.4.4.2

<< < (5/8) > >>

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.4.0.0 Added code to get the program path and icon of a 64 bit process when running on a Windows 64 bit OS.  I haven't looked into getting the command line args yet. It may not be worth the performance hit as most of the time the target app will be launched without args.

But at least now it works reasonably well under Wow64.

Contro:
ReRun 2.4.0.0 Added code to get the program path and icon of a 64 bit process when running on a Windows 64 bit OS.  I haven't looked into getting the command line args yet. It may not be worth the performance hit as most of the time the target app will be launched without args.

But at least now it works reasonably well under Wow64.

-MilesAhead (October 14, 2012, 11:44 AM)
--- End quote ---

Inmediately adopted.
In these moments I am trying a 64 bits version of windows 7
 :-*

MilesAhead:
Very good. :)

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.4.1.0 Excluded RocketDock.exe and FindAndRunRobot.exe as they are launchers and not likely to be closed and reopened by the user.

MilesAhead:
ReRun 2.4.2.0 Added code to prevent blank button display in PopUp Window. Any blank space should be at the "end" (which depends on left handed setting) rather than blank button outlines. Say you run a program, then delete the exe file after killing ReRun. When the data file was saved the exe file existed. But on next start the file is not there. When opening the PopUp Window a separate index is now used for the button to decouple it from the array of programs.  The blank space should fill in eventually. This way the empty part of the window, if it exists, is on one end rather than blank buttons sprinkled around the Gui.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version