ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

WinSendkeys: Latest version thread. Version 3.2.2.0, released 2018-11-04

<< < (5/6) > >>

mitzevo:
Thanks for the tool, very good!  :-[

daddydave:
[EDITED] Nevermind, I figured it out, now I see <WindowName> is a required field for obvious reasons.

Thanks for making this, somehow I missed this tool in 2011, I predict I will find some nice uses for it!

RichTWebGuy:
When I put a WinSendKeys command in a TCC batch file, the shell changes the window title to append the currently running command. So now the windowname string I specified after the -w switch is also on the TCC console and WinSendKeys sends to wrong window.

cranioscopical:
Insert Quote
When I put a WinSendKeys command in a TCC batch file, the shell changes the window title to append the currently running command. So now the windowname string I specified after the -w switch is also on the TCC console and WinSendKeys sends to wrong window.
--- End quote ---

Can't you have your TCC batch file specify what its (own) window title should be (WINDOW command, perhaps)?

SleepingWolf:
I love the idea of what this program does but right now I am very time-short and can't quite make out what exactly it does. Unfortunately this page and your website are very technical (and could use a fair bit of white-space for easier reading) but trying to find a good scenario for use for someone in a rush is very difficult. A youtube video and maybe a quick explanation/ walk-through regarding the use of a couple of specific applications, hotkeys and data files would help here.

For example, I would like to be able to control SMPlayer which is set with the '<-' and '->' cursor keys to jump back and forth and the "#" key which is set to pause/continue.
  Ideally I'd like to be typing in OpenOffice Writer and press "#" to pause/continue the playback without the focus switching to SMPlayer or the '#' getting typed in OpenOffice Writer.
  Can this be done? If so how? Which files will I have to create or edit to make it work and what should their contents look like? This high level sort of explanation is what I think your website lacks, though I'm sure it doesn't lack for technical information!!!

Thanks in advance for any help here.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version