ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Announce Your Software/Service/Product

WinSendkeys: Latest version thread. Version 3.2.2.0, released 2018-11-04

<< < (4/6) > >>

cranioscopical:
Holy Moses, you don't waste any time do you?
That's amazing.

Thank you very much indeed!

Off to download now, all you have to do is sit back and wait for the dumb questions to roll in  ;)

Ath:
I've added some small changes to WinSendKeys, so the -v commandline parameter can be set from the (optional) ini file, and updated the documentation with all settings that can be configured in the ini file.

Release is available at the first message in this thread, so, tada:

WinSendKeys 3.2.1

cranioscopical:
I've added some small changes to WinSendKeys, so the -v commandline parameter can be set from the (optional) ini file, and updated the documentation with all settings that can be configured in the ini file.-Ath (October 01, 2011, 08:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

More good stuff!

It works very nicely for me now that I realize that my .stro file needs to be in the folder with WinButtons and not in the sub-folder with WinSendKeys.
I'm calling the .stro file from a button with
command1 = -send -f PSnewLayer.stro -v [CLASS:Photoshop]
which finds WinSendKeys in the sub-folder but not the .stro

Clearly, I have as good a grasp on this as usual. I wonder, how ever did I manage to earn a living?

Ath:
which finds WinSendKeys in the sub-folder but not the .stro
-cranioscopical (October 01, 2011, 12:46 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah, yes, the -send command of WB doesn't change directory to the WinSendKeys (WSK) folder, and by specifying just a filename without path, WSK expects the file to be in the current directory, and that is the WB directory as you already found out.

I could change that, but I'm not sure it would make you any happier ;D

cranioscopical:
I could change that, but I'm not sure it would make you any happier ;D-Ath (October 01, 2011, 01:53 PM)
--- End quote ---
No, it's fine for me. It's rather like my car, I can travel further once I remember where I last saw it.   :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version