ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Apple - not quite grasping the concept of privacy.

<< < (2/9) > >>

f0dder:
If I could, I would gladly live without a phone. Jobs would be in prison in my dictatorship until he could explain himself over this stunt. And his company would go broke paying all the customers he listened to. If he refused in any way, I could think of more creative ways to make sure billionaires learn to behave.-zridling (April 20, 2011, 07:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Withdraw his entire worth in pennies, and make him eat every single one of them. Twice.

tomos:
If I could, I would gladly live without a phone. Jobs would be in prison in my dictatorship until he could explain himself over this stunt. And his company would go broke paying all the customers he listened to. If he refused in any way, I could think of more creative ways to make sure billionaires learn to behave.-zridling (April 20, 2011, 07:25 PM)
--- End quote ---
Withdraw his entire worth in pennies, and make him eat every single one of them. Twice.
-f0dder (April 21, 2011, 05:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

ahh f0dder, I see you're a fan of recycling . . .  eeeuuuuuwwwww

Eóin:
The s*** might really be hitting the fanboi's for Apple on this one - Senator questions Apple over iPhone tracking.

Stoic Joker:
It says that "Apple and our partners and licensees may collect, use, and share precise location data, including the real-time geographic location of your Apple computer or device.-The Article
--- End quote ---

Are you F'ing Kidding Me??!? This rather implies an involuntary upload mechanism.

This location data is collected anonymously in a form that does not personally identify you and is used by Apple and our partners and licensees to provide and improve location-based products and services.-The Article
--- End quote ---

Oh The Hell It Don't. What is the consistent night time location. Now look up the address to see who's house that is ... Yours! Not exactly a freaking mystery now is it?

nosh:
There's a fix available now (for jailbroken devices). Just thought it would be appropriate to mention this here since so many of you are obviously using iPhones.  :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version