ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Eject!

<< < (2/4) > >>

jgpaiva:
I don't quite understand.. Why having a script for ejecting when you can right-click the icon at my computer?
Still, i could adapt this script to eject the cd.tray when the tray icon is clicked, or something like that.
But there are numerous utilities out there to do that, i think.
(can Wizmo do it for you?)

brotherS:
I don't quite understand.. Why having a script for ejecting when you can right-click the icon at my computer?
-jgpaiva (March 20, 2006, 04:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
The answer is in the post above :)

This tool [...] open and close your CD drives, [...]
--- End quote ---

jgpaiva:
Ooops.. little twists of having a laptop. A laptop's drive cannot be closed by hardware, only by hand. I didn't know that didn't close the tray.
Well.. If there are interested parts, I can alter the script in some way to do that.

rjbull:
eject the cd.tray when the tray icon is clicked, or something like that.
But there are numerous utilities out there to do that, i think.
(can Wizmo do it for you?)
-jgpaiva (March 20, 2006, 04:58 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, Wizmo can do that.

lanux128:
actually, i use command-line tool called Eject to open/close a CD-ROM drive... this is mainly for batch files & automated scripts but once in a while when i'm going thru several CDs, it will be nice to have an icon in the system-tray that opens/closes in a button-click.

no offense, brotherS but tools like AbsoluteControl add too much feature for their own good that it ends up as an overkill...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version