topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 4:30 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Coinbase Earn - Get Paid Crypto to Learn About Crypto  (Read 3413 times)

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
Coinbase Earn - Get Paid Crypto to Learn About Crypto
« on: February 27, 2019, 02:24 PM »
Learn a Little, Earn a Little

Coinbase recently (December 2018) launched Coinbase Earn:

Coinbase Earn allows users to earn cryptocurrencies, while learning about them in a simple and engaging way. The idea is for users to understand more about an asset’s utility and its underlying technology, while getting a bit of the asset to try out.

I received an email about it this week with an offer to receive about $10 worth of Basic Attention Token (BAT) for learning about BAT and the Brave browser (which I've mentioned here before). There were four "lessons" for me to take, each one consisting of watching a short video and answering a 1-question quiz, which took me about 2-3 minutes (each) to complete. The final one had me sign into my Coinbase account from the Brave browser instead of taking a quiz. I completed the whole thing (including installing Brave) within about 10-15 minutes.

Right now Coinbase Earn is invite only (with invites being controlled by Coinbase, so I can't invite you myself), but you can go to the Coinbase Earn site and check out each set of lessons and join the waitlist for each one that interests you.

Note: I am not being compensated in any way to share this information. I just thought some folks here may be interested in this opportunity to earn a little "free" cryptocurrency in exchange for learning about them. :Thmbsup:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 10:44 AM by Deozaan »

Stoic Joker

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Coinbase Earn - Get Paid Crypto to Learn About Crypto
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 06:51 AM »
I'll have to check that out, thanks!

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2019, 05:58 PM »
Just to give others an idea of how long it might take after they sign up on the waitlist before they get to (l)earn, I signed up the day I posted about it and I've just completed the survey for the final crypto they currently offer at this time.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 06:04 PM by Deozaan »

wraith808

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
  • default avatar
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2019, 06:19 PM »
I signed up for the waitlist the day that you posted about it and received my surveys about a week ago, but haven't started yet.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2019, 08:42 PM »
It seems they've added Stellar (XLM) to their list of eligible cryptos to (l)earn.

https://coinbase.com.../xlm/invite/smrvfz62

Note that followers of this link will earn me compensation of $10 worth of XLM per eligible US person who completes a Stellar lesson, up to $40.