ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaint about Bartels Media \ the PhraseExpress people

<< < (12/12)

cmpm:
well...

I consider your sarcastic exaggeration as being emotional.
--- End quote ---

Is that inflammatory? As well as the rest of what you said to me?
I'll leave it up to those who read this.

bmms:
Is that inflammatory?
--- End quote ---

As so many here seem to be so picky about teaching one to choose the right tone. Now, it would be awesome if those would follow their own rules (as in "mutual respect").

By the way, why not answer the question?

Don't just stop there!
--- End quote ---

No, thanks. It is just the ranting forum I was writing about. I would be fine with that. Thanks for asking anyway.

@mahesh2k: WHAT a rage. Awesome. You are completely right: Why not pee on the table if you can. You're anoymous, so you should not leave out any such chance. Well done.

Thank you. I wish you Happy Easter Holidays.

mahesh2k:
@mahesh2k: WHAT a rage. Awesome. You are completely right: Why not pee on the table if you can. You're anoymous, so you should not leave out any such chance. Well done.
--- End quote ---
1. I'm not anonymous and my name is Mahesh.My address and other info is open to access to mouser and in turn this site.
2. You are completely right: Why not pee on the table if you can.You're anoymous, so you should not leave out any such chance.
--- End quote ---
You said something about education earlier ? is this a part of customer support/community manager/brand management education ?
3. Thanks for proving my point. So i take that you accept that you've plenty of fake profiles and you attack users/competitors on forum. I was just waiting for you to admit that openly on forums.

KynloStephen66515:
This topic got boring...so here's something to liven things up!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version