ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaint about Bartels Media \ the PhraseExpress people

<< < (11/12) > >>

bmms:
someone needs to break convention and delete this thread.
--- End quote ---

Indeed, this thread, if not this whole forum section serves no constructive purpose.

It is just for no good. It's a platform that just feeds nasty basic instincts. It apparently is abused by a few confused and uneducated individuals under the shelter of anonymity.

"Serious" is not the word that would come into my mind in this regard.

cmpm:
Just because it's someone's first post does not make that person a troll.
Unless you can find a history of inflammatory posts by same person, it does not apply.
--- End quote ---

Do you really believe that a newcomer with serious intentions of joining a community would ever choose a first posting of that nature?

It's your 'PE is the only right choice' for this kind of program that is annoying to some.
--- End quote ---

Why are you so emotional? You know, that I never ever said or meant that.

Your heated way of argumenting at least now make me understand that you had no real intentions to seriously discuss at this thread. What a pity that you have motivations to act in this way.
-BartelsMedia (April 21, 2011, 09:12 AM)
--- End quote ---

You are funny in how you try to dismiss valid points.
I'm not emotional or heated about anything here.

Believe what you want to.

bmms:
Your funny in how you try to dismiss valid question.

Why not answer: Do you really believe that a newcomer with serious intentions of joining a community would ever choose a first posting of that nature?

I'm not emotional or heated about anything here.
--- End quote ---

I consider your sarcastic exaggeration as being emotional.

mahesh2k:
Really ? so a guy who hires employees(oh wait, who knows all these guys are the same(?)) to badmouth competitors on public forum using fake personas is saying that 'DC is platform that just feeds nasty basic instincts' ? What credentials you have anymore to even make such remarks ?

And the same guy that opens a bounty to shut mouth of members who criticize software talks about freedom of speech ? Deleting this thread just helps bartles media to hide evidence of opening such bounty and other pointers related to their bad brand management tactics.

It apparently is abused by a few confused and uneducated individuals under the shelter of anonymity.
--- End quote ---
You gotta be kidding me. Using fake profiles to attack competitors, customers and critiques is part of educated and un-confused person's software business ethics ? Attacking developers by saying they're building softwares as hobby is part of YOUR education ?

nosh:
Indeed, this thread, if not this whole forum section serves no constructive purpose.
-BartelsMedia (April 21, 2011, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---

Don't just stop there! Are there any other sections you find offensive and want deleted? Maybe you just haven't looked hard enough... give it some time.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version