ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaint about Bartels Media \ the PhraseExpress people

<< < (3/12) > >>

Renegade:
I don't see what's wrong with BartelsMedia's posts. ggamer came off in a frothing rage with post #1, and BartelsMedia responded. 1 post? Seriously? I have a hard time figuring that one as not being a pure grudge. Notice no other posts from ggamer... Hmmm...

Maybe I'm missing something...

bmms:
At least you have a sense of humor
--- End quote ---

Of course, I thought it would be the other way. Some folks look so grumpy here at DC.

Boys, we have been severely accused and offended by this troll and you expect us to ignore that? Sorry, but this is quite difficult, especially as it was so easy to pull the plug out of his pointless arguments.

mahesh2k:
I wish someone starts open source project of this patented phrase express software soon.   :Thmbsup:

This must be the first developer in my observation who is defending or responding so aggressively to get the word out for his software.   :down:  

bmms:
This must be the first developer in my observation who is defending or responding so aggressively to get the word out for his software.   :down:  
-mahesh2k (April 20, 2011, 09:36 AM)
--- End quote ---

Have you actually read the original posting at all? It's sole intention was to badmouth our company.

You can be lucky that it never happened to you but wouldn't you defend yourself as well if you would find such false public accusations about you?

tomos:
At least you have a sense of humor
--- End quote ---

Of course, I thought it would be the other way. Some folks look so grumpy here at DC.

Boys, we have been severely accused and offended by this troll and you expect us to ignore that? Sorry, but this is quite difficult, especially as it was so easy to pull the plug out of his pointless arguments.
-BartelsMedia (April 20, 2011, 09:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

The first post is pretty foolish imo (I'd be happy to see it removed - a first post like that is not on, imo)

But,
if you respond like this (conspiracy theories, personal atrtacks), you are only fulfilling all the negative descriptions of the OP . . .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version