ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Complaint about Bartels Media \ the PhraseExpress people

<< < (2/12) > >>

f0dder:
Here is the fish for "ggamer": ><((((º>-BartelsMedia (April 20, 2011, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
1) attaching images to your post instead of using external image hosting service is smarter.
2) it would be more beneficial to post the join date of ggamer, post date + count doesn't really say anything when the guy admits being a long-time lurker. Join date is 19.Apr.2011, though, so it would've been anonymous lurking.

Am I the only person having a problem with the way BartlesMedia responded in this thread? :nono2:-40hz (April 20, 2011, 08:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, but they're always acting like that. Enough reason that I wouldn't even consider using their software, tbh :)

KynloStephen66515:
Hello everyone, long time lurker here who's enjoyed reading your posts for a while now. I haven't visited in a few weeks but upon returning today I came across this thread and, after keeping my mouth shut in the past, felt I had to finally had to register an account and say something.
-ggamer (April 19, 2011, 05:26 PM)
--- End quote ---

Is it just me, or does the above quote basically say "I have NEVER had an account here, but in order to make my claims, I have had to register"

Here is the fish for "ggamer": ><((((º>-BartelsMedia (April 20, 2011, 06:38 AM)
--- End quote ---
1) attaching images to your post instead of using external image hosting service is smarter.
2) it would be more beneficial to post the join date of ggamer, post date + count doesn't really say anything when the guy admits being a long-time lurker. Join date is 19.Apr.2011, though, so it would've been anonymous lurking.

Am I the only person having a problem with the way BartlesMedia responded in this thread? :nono2:-40hz (April 20, 2011, 08:14 AM)
--- End quote ---
No, but they're always acting like that. Enough reason that I wouldn't even consider using their software, tbh :)
-f0dder (April 20, 2011, 08:14 AM)
--- End quote ---

I appreciate a company being open to the public, but BartelsMedia (Still sounds way to close to CartelsMedia for me to trust very much  :huh:) take "Responding to public opinion" too far.  Having alerts setup to tell you every little thing said about your software seems very very paranoid to me. 

Imagine if Apple, or Microsoft took the same stance...this forum would have hundreds of thousands of posts from both companies regarding every little thing said about a piece of software made for their OS, or every single thing said relating even remotely to their company.

Its over the top, its not required, and in fact, its losing PhaseExpress business.

Look at how many people here on DC alone refuse to even TRY the product due to BartelsMedia's tactics...

Doesn't take a genius to figure out what they need to do to, to boost sales...

The Key To PhaseExpress's SuccessStop being trolls, stfu, and concentrate on building a better product instead of constantly replying to every tiny thing said about you...its not big...its not clever...its just annoying and has turned away a whole lot of people, who otherwise may have purchased

f0dder:
I appreciate a company being open to the public, but BartelsMedia (Still sounds way to close to CartelsMedia for me to trust very much  :huh:) take "Responding to public opinion" too far.  Having alerts setup to tell you every little thing said about your software seems very very paranoid to me.-Stephen66515 (April 20, 2011, 08:36 AM)
--- End quote ---
It makes a lot of sense, especially for smaller software outfits, to monitor the net 'aggressively' for stuff about their product(s)... problems arise when responding aggressively.

bmms:
Enough reason that I wouldn't even consider using their software, tbh
--- End quote ---

This is a real pity, as your contribution is actually the best example why you in particular could benefit the most in PhraseExpress: http://screencast.com/t/ABMKiWRbOyVe

You could efficiently simplify posting your repetitive opinion over and over again. A great time saver.

f0dder:
Enough reason that I wouldn't even consider using their software, tbh
--- End quote ---

This is a real pity, as your contribution is actually the best example why you in particular could benefit the most in PhraseExpress: http://screencast.com/t/ABMKiWRbOyVe

You could efficiently simplify posting your repetitive opinion over and over again. A great time saver.-BartelsMedia (April 20, 2011, 08:50 AM)
--- End quote ---
At least you have a sense of humor ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version