ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Post New Requests Here

PlayDead

<< < (3/3)

nosh:
In your specific circumstances I would think that a screensaver or tool that makes the computer look very busy might be a better scenario.
--- End quote ---
+1 - an ultra geeky screensaver with a mash up of real+fake data might actually be fun to make/watch.

A regular trick I've used with pesky kids: Start defrag, set the visualization to go fullscreen on both monitors so it looks really hardcore and industrial. "Games?!! Ha ha! You have NO idea how much data I'll lose if I stop this thing right now!"

kyrathaba:
How about this? (requires .NET) --> file attached as a zip

If you like it, I'll need to figure out how to disable Alt-tabbing, and the 3-fingered-salute.

Target:
In your specific circumstances I would think that a screensaver or tool that makes the computer look very busy might be a better scenario.
--- End quote ---
+1 - an ultra geeky screensaver with a mash up of real+fake data might actually be fun to make/watch.
-nosh (April 25, 2011, 09:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

don't nirsoft do a BSOD screensaver?

steeladept:
The problem is if someone walked by, they would still shut it down since it "Obviously" is broken and doesn't need to be on anyway!

Target:
The problem is if someone walked by, they would still shut it down since it "Obviously" is broken and doesn't need to be on anyway!
-steeladept (July 12, 2011, 12:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

of course they can recognise a crashed machine, just not a working one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version