ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

PhraseExpress v8, Pro Edition, on BdJ, Tuesday 12 April, 2011

<< < (9/9)

bmms:
feature that's crucial to me: adjusting the letter case of the expansion phrase to the typed abbreviation.-tranglos (September 17, 2011, 12:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

PhraseExpress offers exactly this feature for a long time: http://manual.phraseexpress.com#caps

:-)

tranglos:

PhraseExpress offers exactly this feature for a long time: http://manual.phraseexpress.com#caps

:-)-BartelsMedia (September 17, 2011, 01:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Ah, indeed, my apologies! But this turns into another problem for me - I'll post details on your support forum. Thanks!

madmanx33:
Hello Everyone
I was wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I will gladly donate $5 for any help.
I answer customer service emails and 90% of my emails are customers wondering when they will receive their item.
I normally have to look up every order to see the date it shipped.

I was wondering if there are any of these autofill programs that can automatically grab information from a website or database. I can program my own server side script to deliver  the customer date, but Im looking for a program that has the ability to pull it.

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thank you!

rjbull:
I was wondering if there are any of these autofill programs that can automatically grab information from a website or database. I can program my own server side script to deliver  the customer date, but Im looking for a program that has the ability to pull it.-madmanx33 (September 21, 2011, 06:17 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't seen a text expander program that can what you're asking.  However, there will soon be a Bits du Jour offer on iMacros, which apparently can (I haven't tried it):Web Scraping, Data Extraction and Web Mining with iMacros
Do you need to screen-scrape web data into your database, spreadsheet or any other application? In just minutes, you can create a simple iMacros solution that does all the web-harvesting and web crawling for you automatically.

--- End quote ---
Note that iMacros comes in several versions, some very expensive (and included in the BdJ 50% offer), but there's also a free iMacros addon for Firefox.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version