ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Charlie Sheen Sound Board

(1/2) > >>

Renegade:
This is fun:

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards/play/81342498/

Charlie Sheen Sound Board

For a minute or two anyways. :)

zridling:
Sheen should have thought of this! I love this guy, but then I wonder why he bothers. He won the lottery with a hit sitcom, just sit back and count your cash dude. I'm sure some university is preparing a major in Sheenology as we speak.

gpetrant:
umm...for what it's worth, I think Charlie Sheen is a very sensitive, deeply misunderstood artist.  He just hasn't found his medium yet.  No, seriously, I can picture him locking himself in his bedroom at night and crying himself to sleep.  He needs a torpedo of love, not our heartless mirth at his expense.

I was wondering if maybe, you know, we (Donation Coder) could do something to help him find himself?  I was thinking of a donation drive to raise enough money to send him to a good art school.  Or maybe, deep down inside there's a little geek inside him crying to get out and he could use the money for his certification as a Microsoft network engineer or something. 

So, what do you guys think?  Would one of you like to approach Mouser about it?

Ath:
for his certification as a Microsoft network engineer or something.
-gpetrant (April 10, 2011, 05:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
So, you're actually proposing a job switch for him? :o

Stoic Joker:
he could use the money for his certification as a Microsoft network engineer or something.
-gpetrant (April 10, 2011, 05:35 PM)
--- End quote ---
Given the apparent narcissism and other megalomaniacle tendancies...I'm thing the Apple camp might be a better fit.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version