ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please kill me now - just bought an iPad off of eBay

<< < (17/19) > >>

Stoic Joker:
Is this how you feel after having the iPad placed in front of you?

-Deozaan (April 23, 2011, 03:16 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, they say animals can sense evil...
-Renegade (April 23, 2011, 11:35 PM)
--- End quote ---

Indeed they can - and quite accurately too. I react much the same way when approached with iWare.

40hz:
Minor point: Shouldn't torment a lizard pet too much. Most don't cope with stressful situations all that well.

First they get nasty...

Then, a little later on, they'll often become ill.

Vet time.

$$$$$

(Meanwhile you've taught your lizard it's ok to get nasty when it's around people.)

Bad move.  :)

Darwin:
The ipad, for once, actually offers something not pre-existing. the small form factor of this tablet and fact that it's completely keyboardless was unique to the market.-Kamel (April 06, 2011, 10:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

Er, no. My Archos 5IT was doing this in September 2009 and it was the SECOND generation of Archos Internet Tablets (the first, from about September 2008 was almost identical but ran an Archos version of Linux while the version I have runs Android 1.6 (Donut). Archos also offered a 7" version of the original tablet in September '08...

Darwin:
Monor point-40hz (April 24, 2011, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean a single point or a minor point? I'm confused  ;D

40hz:
Monor point-40hz (April 24, 2011, 11:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Do you mean a single point or a minor point? I'm confused  ;D
-Darwin (April 24, 2011, 12:03 PM)
--- End quote ---

Minor. Fixed it. Thx.

Feel free to ignore too. Just my 2ยข on videos where they're deliberately pissing off an animal.

I'm a bit of a choirboy when it comes to that. But I am that way without going off the deep end (ala PETA) about it. Don't worry. No soapbox or lecture. I promise.  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version