ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please kill me now - just bought an iPad off of eBay

<< < (8/19) > >>

nudone:
Damn. Is nothing original these days.

I see the case is available on eBay for £30. No, I'm not buying one. I've thought of a better idea. I'm going to put my Etch A Sketch (received as a Christmas present) inside the iPad case...

...now that IS COOOOOOOOOOL.

Stoic Joker:
*Sigh* ...At least I am still pure.

40hz:
Damn. Is nothing original these days.

I see the case is available on eBay for £30. No, I'm not buying one. I've thought of a better idea. I'm going to put my Etch A Sketch (received as a Christmas present) inside the iPad case...

...now that IS COOOOOOOOOOL.
-nudone (April 04, 2011, 05:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

I guess you also support the notion that true freedom of speech consists of the right to yell "Theater!!!" in the middle of a busy fire?
 ;D

nudone:
I guess you also support the notion that true freedom of speech consists of the right to yell "Theater!!!" in the middle of a busy fire?
-40hz (April 04, 2011, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

heheheheheh, now that I do like.

wraith808:
That said, I will try it as an ebook reader, maybe a quick browser and email checker. The ergonomics of the device lead me to think that I won't use it much - so, I'll still by using my netbook when typing is involved.
-nudone (April 04, 2011, 02:22 AM)
--- End quote ---

It works well with the clamcase I mentioned earlier.  I use it with that instead of a netbook; the weight with the keyboard is comparable, while the screen is larger and the form factor easier to heft.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version