ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please kill me now - just bought an iPad off of eBay

<< < (5/19) > >>

wraith808:
I had no idea that they had a refurbs section, though, I've just checked it and it's completely empty, i.e. no UK refurbished Apple products at all.

It seems that iPads are the price they are on eBay as they are probably the quickest way of obtaining one at the moment.
-nudone (April 03, 2011, 05:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess the stores are different. (and this is just a few... no 16GB WiFi left right now...)

mahesh2k:
Version 5 will come in an even whiter box that is so minimal you have to send it back to Apple to open it for you
--- End quote ---

;D  ;D  ;D

superboyac:
Don't fight it buddy!  It's a beautiful device.  We don't have to be so black and white with this stuff.  if the ipad fits your needs, get it.  if a desktop klunker fits your needs, get it.  We don't have to act so crazy about it!  I've been very happy with the ipad.

wraith808:
Don't fight it buddy!  It's a beautiful device.  We don't have to be so black and white with this stuff.  if the ipad fits your needs, get it.  if a desktop klunker fits your needs, get it.  We don't have to act so crazy about it!  I've been very happy with the ipad.
-superboyac (April 03, 2011, 09:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

My thoughts exactly.  With the iPad 2 coming out, I've been able to get some pretty good deals on accessories too.  My latest toy... the ClamCase.  That along with my BookBook I already had  and my Compass stand has me covered for all situations.

zridling:

Nudone's new avatar?
Sorry guys, I understand the need to program for as many platforms as possible to maximize your skills and make a living. But I can't share the Apple love. I don't like the company, what it represents through strict control, lawsuits, and proprietary everything; how it does business, how it treats its employees as suspects, or how their gadgets are made.
http://www.electronista.com/articles/10/10/08/foxconn.study.leak.shows.major.internal.violence/

Still, we love you Nudone. Just don't be surprised if 30 of us show up in your kitchen for an intervention!  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version