ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Please kill me now - just bought an iPad off of eBay

<< < (9/19) > >>

nudone:
Thanks, wraith. I'll keep the clamcase in mind - it might be something to use if I find I use the iPad regularly and need to type; otherwise, I'm not keen on the price.

wraith808:
Thanks, wraith. I'll keep the clamcase in mind - it might be something to use if I find I use the iPad regularly and need to type; otherwise, I'm not keen on the price.
-nudone (April 04, 2011, 12:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

I wasn't either... I got it off ebay for 60, which I thought was much more reasonable.

nudone:
Is that 60 dollars? I had a look on eBay and they were over £120 - which makes me assume they aren't that easy to get in the UK.

Carol Haynes:
Why not buy one from the US eBay then? They can't be charging over $100 for postage and most sellers will mark it as a gift.

wraith808:
Is that 60 dollars? I had a look on eBay and they were over £120 - which makes me assume they aren't that easy to get in the UK.
-nudone (April 04, 2011, 02:56 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, that was $60 on the US ebay.  I think the price might be creeping up, since some people are spreading that they're unavailable with the iPad 2 out.  But it didn't seem like they were unavailable from the site...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version