ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (17/228) > >>

Armando:
Sadly, Armando the thesis writing is far from over... What this last month represents is more a last gasp for summer - I had a house full (literally!) of in-laws with whom I could not really communicate (they're all Korean) and spent a lot time on DC. I actually got a lot of PhD work done, too, but it is more planning and writing the skeleton - I still have to flesh it out. As of tomorrow, I will be teaching three classes again so will have to organise my time better. Hopefully, I'll be able to participate here as well.
-Darwin (September 03, 2007, 10:01 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh! I see.
Good luck with your teaching jobs. I know it's a lot of work...
I'm in a completely different situation (PhD related though). I hope to have it sorted out tomorrow. Hopefully...

Curt:
We missed Dirhael's number 100, but because I am very fond of trible figures I have taken a shot of his number 111 (which was an answer to me):

Dirhael:
Hehe, I didn't even notice that I passed 100 posts myself so thanks for posting that Curt :) Now to see how long it will take me to reach 1000 posts...

PhilB66:
What a statement for your 400's post Nighted!  :D

Armando:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version