ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (204/228) > >>

MilesAhead:
-holt (March 28, 2016, 11:13 AM)
--- End quote ---

Your basic self fulfilling prophesy.  :D

IainB:
IainB + please forgive me! + but that background colour can not go unchallenged! Is it even a colour, or is it maybe grayly gravy?!!
-Curt (March 28, 2016, 02:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
Sorry. It's grey, because that's how I have my background colour set for the DC website - too bright and glary for my eyes otherwise. Ergonomically, black print on a grey background is easy on the eyes (less contrast and still quite legible).
Anyway, stop complaining. I was in a hurry to get the screenshot whilst the count was still at 100 - @holt might've made a new post at any time, and then I'd have missed the opportunity. I thought his post was amusing.
The count is still at 100, so I've taken a normal-coloured screenshot and posted it above as well. Ach! Glary. Must restore my nice grey background now...

Hmm. Interesting. Is it just me, or do the colours look brighter/richer on the grey background screenshot clip, and a bit washed-out on the normal blue background?
I've changed my screen background back to grey, and it still seems to me as though the grey screenshot has richer colours.
I produced the clips in exactly the same way - OneNote screen clipper to capture the image into CHS, then ScreenshotCaptor to apply a frame and shadow.

tomos:
Hmm. Interesting. Is it just me, or do the colours look brighter/richer on the grey background screenshot clip, and a bit washed-out on the normal blue background?
I've changed my screen background back to grey, and it still seems to me as though the grey screenshot has richer colours.
I produced the clips in exactly the same way - OneNote screen clipper to capture the image into CHS, then ScreenshotCaptor to apply a frame and shadow.
-IainB (March 28, 2016, 08:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

they do look brighter - but they aren't :-)
The same colours can look incredibly different depending on adjoining/surrounding colours.

Curt:
Why on earth do we not have a single screenshot of Tom / tomos crossing any of the big borders?
Not 9999 or 10,000 or 10001. What went wrong?! Please, someone!

tomos:
Why on earth do we not have a single screenshot of Tom / tomos crossing any of the big borders?
Not 9999 or 10,000 or 10001. What went wrong?! Please, someone!
-Curt (April 13, 2016, 01:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

lol, I was bogged down with lots of stuff in the last while and then on (more or less offline) holiday.
Did capture this, but never got round to posting it

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version