ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (184/228) > >>

40hz:
Missed a few lately: 40hz's 11,111th post...
-tomos (December 30, 2014, 10:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

It'll be easier with me going forward. ;D I plan on drastically cutting back my online presence starting next year. It's one of my top resolutions. And I'm usually pretty good at keeping them. :Thmbsup:

superboyac:
--- End quote ---

It'll be easier with me going forward. ;D I plan on drastically cutting back my online presence starting next year. It's one of my top resolutions. And I'm usually pretty good at keeping them. :Thmbsup:
-40hz (December 30, 2014, 03:33 PM)
--- End quote ---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bomp3nxU99Q

rgdot:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

DC is not just any online place though  ;)

40hz:
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

DC is not just any online place though  ;)
-rgdot (December 30, 2014, 04:14 PM)
--- End quote ---

I would be the first to agree 1x10^20%. :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Which is why DoCo represents 90% of all the "social" type webbing I do. It's a good place to hang. Some of the best, most intelligent, entertaining -  and occasionally challenging - discussions to be found anywhere. Along with some of the finest people I've ever met - even if it's only as their online personas.

Perhaps it isn't Utopia, but it is certainly a 'eutopia' (i.e. "good place"). :)

Ath:
Today another one in the 'nice numbers' category: Palindrome user-id 473374

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version