ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (102/228) > >>

CodeBoy:
I think I have a long way to go. Hmm...Wish me luck!  :(

Curt:
Others are also celebrating number of posts/issues:

http://windowssecrets.com/newsletter/privacy-smackdown-facebook-versus-google/
http://windowssecrets.com/introduction/windows-secrets-privacy-policy-changes/

Changes to the Windows Secrets privacy policy
Posted on August 4, 2011 by Tracey Capen in Introduction

Changes to the Windows Secrets privacy policy By Tracey Capen

Welcome to the 300th issue of Windows Secrets.

The newsletter has always had a chief, unwavering goal: to serve the interests of our subscribers. Through the years, as the Internet and Windows-related technology have evolved, we’ve listened to you and updated the newsletter to serve your needs and expectations.

Our plans for the future include not only improvements to Windows Secrets but also new products and services we believe will benefit our subscribers. (And yes, to provide some additional revenue to pay our outstanding group of writers.) Our new e-books on PC maintenance and security are recent examples. We’re also looking at other new services such as special offers on software and other products.

As always, we believe in keeping you up-to-date on changes to the newsletter. Transparency is a key element of our operation. With that in mind, I want you to know about updates to our privacy policy. The changes reflect iNET Interactive LLC’s ownership of Windows Secrets. The changes also allow us to offer you new products and services. I recommend that you read our privacy policy — it’s short and written in plain language. You may also read a summary of the changes posted on the Windows Secrets site.
--- End quote ---

tomos:
Congrats, Mitzevo of the changing avatars!

Hi CodeBoy, welcome, and good luck  :Thmbsup:

& thanks Curt :up:

Ath:
And at last I could catch one of the busiest ppl on the forum, resting a bit on this milestone :Thmbsup:

KynloStephen66515:
GoGo Squire!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version