ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (59/228) > >>

tomos:
Well done Carol :) congrats!
Funny about the waffling, cause as Darwin says your posts are the opposite (to waffling!)

Deozaan:
Congratulations, Carol!

Sorta like the old puzzle question:

What word in the English language would it not be possible to know which way to pronounce if it were capitalized and not used in a sentence? (Answer: Polish)

I'm sure there are others as well. ;)
-40hz (October 24, 2008, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Another example: Wind.

In other news, I just hit 2,000 posts.

40hz:
Just out of curiosity, could somebody please tell me what the little gold, pink, and blue boxes beneath our names mean? I've got a pretty good idea based on who has what, but does anybody know exactly what they represent?

Mouser?

Darwin:
It could be interpreted either way. Only Carol would know for sure.
-40hz (October 24, 2008, 09:41 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes, absolutely. I think. Well, maybe not. Who knows?

Deozaan:
Just out of curiosity, could somebody please tell me what the little gold, pink, and blue boxes beneath our names mean?-40hz (October 24, 2008, 02:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's a symbol of our status and incredible powers!

Two-boxers like you are clearly inferior to a high ranking three-boxer like me. :P ;) ;D

I've got a pretty good idea based on who has what, but does anybody know exactly what they represent?-40hz (October 24, 2008, 02:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

Exactly? Er... Um... Yeah, I don't know either. But now you know my best guess. :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version