ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (60/228) > >>

Carol Haynes:
Just out of curiosity, could somebody please tell me what the little gold, pink, and blue boxes beneath our names mean? I've got a pretty good idea based on who has what, but does anybody know exactly what they represent?

Mouser?
-40hz (October 24, 2008, 02:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know it sounds death defying but try hovering over each one  :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
-Carol Haynes (October 24, 2008, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nothing happens. Unless you mean physically hovering my body above them. :)

40hz:
-Carol Haynes (October 24, 2008, 03:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not the little badges under the avatar, I meant the little boxes under the name/title. ;)

It's a symbol of our status and incredible powers!

Two-boxers like you are clearly inferior to a high ranking three-boxer like me. :P ;) ;D
-Deozaan (October 24, 2008, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

I know that already. ;D

Curt:
I joined exactly two years ago, 25'th October 2006, so my status is shown with two boxes. Deozaan joined 2 yrs 9 months ago, which is rounded up to 3 boxes. No four boxes can yet be found, but if I understood the principle, they will show up within a month?? The five-box people are moderators.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

40hz:
I joined exactly two years ago, 25'th October 2006, so my status is shown with two boxes. Deozaan joined 2.9 yrs ago, which is rounded up to 3 boxes. No four boxes can yet be found, but if I understood the principle, they will show up within a month?? The five box people are moderators. Please correct me if I am wrong.
-Curt (October 24, 2008, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh. That's it?

Hmm. I'm...disappointed. I thought three meant you could become invisible and five meant you could also fly. <*sigh*>

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version