ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

When you make your 100'th Post

<< < (3/228) > >>

Rover:
Sweet - Way to Go  :Thmbsup:

Since we all like recursion so much.....

JavaJones:
Righteo, just made my 100th. Whee! And it was very appropriately a characteristically long post. :D

So, my experience? Well, I actually joined DC quite a while ago, but didn't start posting until 2 months ago or so. It's been a quick ramp-up though. I'm at 100 posts already and have also participated in my first podcast ever. Good stuff. :) This is one of the most enjoyable communities I frequent and I'm sure I'll be here for a long while.

- Oshyan

app103:
Darn...I missed mine. I was so totally distracted with posting that I didn't realize when it happened.

This was my 100th post:  https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=3838.msg27384#msg27384

My thoughts?

Wow...can't believe I am still here. No site's forum has ever been able to capture my interest long enough to get 100 posts from me before.

That says a lot.  :Thmbsup:

jgpaiva:
Just as nudone foreseened, he forgot about his 1000th post. So, i made a screenshot of it!

nudone:
 ;D thanks jgpaiva. i did completely forget. it was very kind of you to remember for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version