ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

A Parrot Riding a Car's Windshield Wipers

(1/6) > >>

Renegade:

There are many more videos of it out there. That's a news one with the parrot owner talking about it.

Seems to have ticked off quite a few people that have been very vocal about their hatred for the fellow.

mouser:
Is the parrot terrified by it?
i don't know and i don't know think the owner knows or cares -- which is what makes him an assh*le; how people can get enjoyment out of trying to scare some creature is beyond me.

Renegade:
I don't think the guy means to be cruel. (He doesn't sound all that bright.)

What I find conflicting is tonight I'll likely have some meat for dinner, and I know that there are serious problems with livestock and their living conditions. For me to condemn this guy, then go have a hamburger or chicken breast is really kind of hypocritical.

Dunno. I can't see myself doing something like he did, but I can see myself munching on a chicken. The parrot is still alive. The chicken isn't. Which is worse?

4wd:
That's a news one with the parrot owner talking about it. -Renegade (March 30, 2011, 11:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please note, you are confusing tripe with news - aca, (A Current Affair), has not been associated with real news content for more years than I care, (or can), remember.

News programs in Australia exist on two TV channels only - SBS and ABC.

Renegade:
That's a news one with the parrot owner talking about it. -Renegade (March 30, 2011, 11:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

Please note, you are confusing tripe with news - aca, (A Current Affair), has not been associated with real news content for more years than I care, (or can), remember.

News programs in Australia exist on two TV channels only - SBS and ABC.
-4wd (March 31, 2011, 12:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

I stopped differentiating between news and entertainment/tripe long ago when the two merged. :)

But I know what you mean. A Current Affair is little different from Fox News.

(I am so tired of 24/7 blaring about disasters and terrorism...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version