ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > FlipSuite and Flipbook Printer

Latest Version - FlipSuite (Flipbook Printer Suite) v2.04.01 - June 3, 2011

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
Yeah what you are noticing are the lingering oddities present due to the dual licensing of the program as a free and commercial version.. still a few tweaks to be made.

ajayfe:
hello everybody, could somebody explain me why are the images(frames) printed becoming too dark, even though i print them in a white background, it becomes dark...???????????

mouser:
could you clarify a bit, and maybe take some screenshots or camera photos?

are the images dark in the video that is captured? in the preview of the printed pages? or just when printed?

also, i'm going to split off your question into its own thread, so look for it in this section later.

mouser:
v2.04.01 - June 3, 2011

* [BugFix] Fixed crashing that could occur after printing.
* [MajorFeature] Added new special flipcap capture mode that captures only a specific number of frames explicitly, without audio.  This can result in much smaller files, faster capturing user interface, and the ability to handle larger resolution captures.
* [MinorTweaks] Minor tweaks to improve capture user interface.

SynapticArtz:
Dear MOUSER
its been several (painful) years since i first was here and downloaded the flip book printer - oddly because of that pain and loss - i never installed or used that version - its  still on my XP laptop somewhere.
Now that we are in Win7 i came back to find you made new 2011 version and i did just down load - not yet installed or tried it.
the youtube vid i watched first looks great and am excited i have set of files of my cat before he died that i saved just to do this kind of thing - but more over in this LONG winded THANK YOU - it seems with new version and newer pc the use of video frames will be easier for me - learning curve gone up since last i was here...

ANYWAY Just to say THANK YOU for making these things!
if no more events like Tuesday afflict me - I hope i can spend time making a bit of art.. if i get good perhaps i can check into that commercial version; not to get ahead of my slow self..
Sorry to ramble.. stress and...  Gratitude

Sincerely,

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version