ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

Official Fundraiser Blog Day by Day

<< < (7/7)

mouser:
So for today's release I posted a large new application I've been working on for a while, FlipSuite.

FlipSuite is actually the evolution of a program I wrote quite a while ago called Flipbook Printer; the new application incorporates robust video recording functionality as well as numerous improvements and bugfixes.  Read more about it in the FlipSuite forum section.

mouser:
Well the time has finally come to wrap up the fundraiser month, tuck all the baby cody bird's into bed, and say thank you to everyone who donated.

It's been a busy month, and the fundraiser has been a great experience for all of us here at DonationCoder.  Seeing the support from everyone always helps rejuvenate us. 

It makes working on the site more enjoyable and it makes us want to work even harder to ensure the site is useful to those that support it.

We raised a whopping total of $14,239 from  over 600 individual donators.

Thank you everyone for making the fundraiser so special and for supporting the site.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version