ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

2011 Fundraiser Giveaway Extravaganza - WINNERS POSTED

<< < (17/20) > >>

cthorpe:
I have the Genie serials.

PMs sent to the winners.

C

DCDope:
Have any of the other people that won Genie Timeline Professional received an email with the app/info from the company? After I didn't get an email from them for a couple days, I emailed the contact person listed in the DC email almost a week ago and never received a response. I emailed Carl last night, so hopefully he'll get back to me. :)
-bhuiraj (April 13, 2011, 02:17 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi,

I didn't get my Genie serial for a few days.  So I eventually emailed Carl and the company sent it to me about a day later.  Thanks Genie and Carl!

cthorpe:
All the Genie serials have now been sent out.  Thank you for your patience.

C

Curt:
My Optimus Maximus keyboard prize arrived two minutes ago; I haven't had a chance to unwrap it yet. I'm just posting to tell how excited I am - especially because I have been so worried about what the tax guys would say. The rather unexpected but thrilling good news is, they didn't charge me a dime!!

fenixproductions:
they didn't charge me a dime!!-Curt (April 27, 2011, 03:17 AM)
--- End quote ---
No surprise: it is rather hard to believe such expensive keyboard exists. Not to mention someone actually buying it and giving away across the world :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version