ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

2011 Fundraiser Giveaway Extravaganza - WINNERS POSTED

<< < (14/20) > >>

fenixproductions:
2worstje
Win XP SP3

2Curt
But it seems that I scarred myself too early and cranioscopical informed me via PM that "Beyond Compare 3.2.4 on WinXP Sp3 32-bit" works correctly.
I think I should change my nickname to rabbitproductions ;)

Despite that all: Win7 give-away would be nice. Anyone wans to contact MS?

cranioscopical:
cranioscopical informed me
-fenixproductions (April 04, 2011, 11:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah, but that information doesn't come cheaply!
I expect monthly updates to BBCEd                      ;D

CWuestefeld:
Thanks to DC, to carl, and especially to the generous people and companies that made the giveaways possible.

It's appreciated.

worstje:
fenixproductions, have a look at the Beyond Compare System Requirements, and more specifically the Supported Windows Platforms. Although the page is a bit confusing at first, I believe you can interpret it as all versions having been tested to support the stuff at the top, and as later versions have come out the newer operating systems from Redmond have also become officially supported. (And not that only Windows 7 is supported in recent versions, which would be a rather silly business decision with Vista at the least still being in active support from Microsoft.)

BoDuke:
Thank you mouser for running the fundraiser and giveaway.  Thank you Carl for your work to arrange and obtain the software prizes.  Thank you Actual Tools (and the other prize donators) for donating prizes.  Also, thank you to the DonationCoder community.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version