ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

The Official DonationCoder.com card game: CodyCards

(1/6) > >>

mouser:
I want to start a new thread for discussion of CodyCards, the new official card game of DonationCoder.com (because i say it is!).

It was made using my open source PythonProtoCards library for rapidly prototyping card games.

I am having a few decks of it professional printed and they will be given away on special occasions.

* Download pack with rulebook and printable pdf sheets for cards: Here

Deozaan:
So, looking at the deck, it seems like you could play this game with an ordinary deck of cards. Cody and his Uncle take the place of the Jokers. Is that right?

mouser:
So, looking at the deck, it seems like you could play this game with an ordinary deck of cards. Cody and his Uncle take the place of the Jokers. Is that right?
--- End quote ---

yes, you could.  if you dared to anger Cody by doing so.  :P

though one advantage of using the CodyCards is that you can make up your own fun house rules using the pictures.. and it's also a lot funner to use these cards.

ps.
if anyone wants to print their own, you can download my PythonProtoCards download and generate the pdf pages and print them out on these cards:
http://www.plaincards.com/Store/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=56&cat=Blank+Playing+Cards+with+Pattern+Backs

mouser:
Here are the proofs for the decks i am ordering:

I am ordering a minimum run, 18 decks, at a cost of about $15 per deck, so these will be pretty rare...

skwire:
The cards look great.  =]

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version