ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Graphical depiction of web browser popularity from 1995-2011

<< < (2/5) > >>

rgdot:
It's the thin line, just about 0.1 pixel wide, at the far right of the image, they just forgot to put the versionnumbers along the line :P
-Ath (March 28, 2011, 03:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

;D Must be

Is it my eyes or Opera has never changed in popularity? I know all the innovations and new ideas that have come with Opera and their mobile success but still takes a lot dedication to keep going.

Renegade:
I'm slowly changing over to Opera again. Firefox is simply a beast and is becoming unusable for me. Opera is just blisteringly fast, and I like that. A lot. :)

I have zero browser loyalty. I've used them all and it seems like they have good times and bad times. Well, IE usually has bad times, but that's another story. :P

I'm also finding Chrome is pretty sluggish. Well, in comparison to Opera anyways.

The chart was very interesting. I remember Safari coming out, trying it, and shelving it because it didn't do anything properly. Apple had buttons in the browser for people to report "broken sites". Hahahaha~! After all, Apple can do no wrong! :P

mahesh2k:
I just don't like opera for many reasons in comparison to FF. Chrome is just google's way of being more evil. So only good and uncontrolled beast remains is -firefox. FF4 looks good to me, my add-ons are getting updated every week, i'm happy with it.

nosh:
Nice! Really puts things in perspective.

All other browsers besides Firefox are obviously irrelevant. /troll

mahesh2k:
I don't know how many of you remember neoplanet. It was based on netscape's code, still alive but not sure how many people use it. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version