ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (29/32) > >>

xviruz:
1.3.5 works great, thanks a lot!  :D

skwire:
1.3.5 works great, thanks a lot!  :D-xviruz (August 15, 2016, 09:57 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good to hear and you're welcome.  I use SFV Ninja many times daily so it's one app I like to keep improving.

jammmie900:
Can you add right click on SFV and MD5 files to scan/check ? need to drag the files every time.  :(

skwire:
Hi, jammmie900, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Can you add right click on SFV and MD5 files to scan/check ? need to drag the files every time.  :(-jammmie900 (September 06, 2016, 08:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you want SFV Ninja to open with SFV and MD5 files, do the following:

* Shift+right-click an SFV file and choose Open with > Choose default program from the menu.
* Click the Browse... button and navigate to the SFVNinja.exe file.
* Ensure the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file checkbox is ticked.
* Click the OK button.
Repeat the same procedure for MD5 files.  At this point, you should be able to double-click either an SFV or an MD5 file and it should automatically load into SFV Ninja.

jammmie900:
Hi, jammmie900, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Can you add right click on SFV and MD5 files to scan/check ? need to drag the files every time.  :(-jammmie900 (September 06, 2016, 08:38 PM)
--- End quote ---

If you want SFV Ninja to open with SFV and MD5 files, do the following:

* Shift+right-click an SFV file and choose Open with > Choose default program from the menu.
* Click the Browse... button and navigate to the SFVNinja.exe file.
* Ensure the Always use the selected program to open this kind of file checkbox is ticked.
* Click the OK button.
Repeat the same procedure for MD5 files.  At this point, you should be able to double-click either an SFV or an MD5 file and it should automatically load into SFV Ninja.
-skwire (September 06, 2016, 10:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

Yes,
Thank you, I figured it out :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version