ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (26/32) > >>

skwire:
Hi, Bluedraft, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.   :D

Hi, I have 20 files from different directories ready for the checksum, it is possible to output 20 .sfv files in their respective directories instead just one with the 20 checksums? thanks in advance for any help and best regards.-Bluedraft (May 08, 2015, 04:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

No, this is not currently possible in SFV Ninja.

BONZ:
Really nice util. :Thmbsup: And to let ya know I have it running on Windows 10 with all updates, NO PROBLEM! :) So ya need to update that in desc. I'd suggest. ;) BTW, reallu DOES need a operations readme at least, your loafin'

skwire:
Really nice util. :Thmbsup: And to let ya know I have it running on Windows 10 with all updates, NO PROBLEM! :) So ya need to update that in desc. I'd suggest. ;) BTW, reallu DOES need a operations readme at least, your loafin'-BONZ (September 27, 2015, 10:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thank you for the report.   :Thmbsup:

Sempfmaus:
Hi there!

I saw your sfv-ninja-programm.. and i tried it, but it didnt make a .sfv-file when i dropped a folder on it (like your sPlayListMaker does).

What relay would be nice is adding the drag&drop-function from sPlayListMaker. (Dropping a folder & the .sfv is automatically created in the corresponding folder).
(And possibly "add .sfvs for all the the files". and/or  "add .sfv for the root-folder only" in the options).

So the main goal would be: adding the same functionally your sPlayListMaker has. (Drag & Drop wise).

I dont know how complicated it would be copying this functionality from sPlayListMaker to your SFV-Ninja, but that would make this program really outstanding.

Regards .. SempfMaus :)

skwire:
What relay would be nice is adding the drag&drop-function from sPlayListMaker.-Sempfmaus (March 17, 2016, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

Hi, Sempfmaus, and thank you for trying SFV Ninja as well as the feedback.  SFV Ninja is one of the few apps I've written that I actually wrote for my own uses as opposed to a Coding Snack request, etc.  As such, it's written to fit into my own workflow so I have no plans to add an sPlaylistMaker-like automatic mode.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version