ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (23/32) > >>

enone:
I'm Not A Programmer I Don't Know In Witch Language You Coded Your Nice Tool

But I Suppose You Can Use unzip.dll And Check If The Exit Code Is Not "0"

Also I'Ve Found Some Informations Here...

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3954505/how-to-quickly-check-if-a-zip-file-is-corrupted

Deozaan:
I've been using this again recently and I've discovered 2 (possibly related) bugs:

* If you clear the list while it is verifying files, it will keep verifying files. Or at least the one it was working on.
* If you delete a file from the list while it is still verifying files, it will not update the correct rows.
On that last one, what I mean is this:

Say I have 10 files I'm verifying. And it gets through the first 5 and is working on #6. But I realize I don't care about #4, so I click on it and press Delete. Well, now #6 is #5 and #5 is #4, etc. But when it finishes verifying the file, it will write the data in the 6th row.

skwire:
@Deozaan: I've been meaning to make it so the list is disabled during verification so I'll work on that tonight.

skwire:
@Deo:

Website | Download
v1.2.5 - 2014-12-10
    + Disabled most GUI elements when a scan is in progress.  (Thanks, Deozaan)
    + While a scan is in progress, the menu bar will reduce to a single Cancel
      menu with a Cancel option.

Deozaan:
Thanks!

Another issue I've noticed is that when I create/verify a bunch of checksums, with some new files added to the mix, if I save the file, SFV Ninja doesn't "reload" the md5 file. So the files I've generated checksums are are still considered "new" and will generate/verify them again if I add more files and click the "verify new" button again.

Not only that, but if I verify a bunch of new files, then save the checsums to a md5 file, then load the md5 file, the files are all still considered new. I have to clear the list first, then load the md5 file before the checksums appear in the "saved checksum" column.

It would be nice if, upon saving the file, all the checksums would be moved over to the "Saved Checksum" column. This would prevent checksums from being generated repeatedly. I suppose this could be "faked" by just clearing the list and reloading the newly saved file immediately.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version