ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (12/32) > >>

skwire:
Build 34: http://skwire.dcmembers.com/apps/sfv_ninja/SFVNinja_v1.1.0.34.zip

sfv4me:
the slowdown has gone completely seeing as i can scroll normally. i guess u reverted back to the original way. it is better this way.

the mode scrolling issue is fixed.  :D

the counters reset when list is cleared.

for the missing/bad files row, the colored row appears only after the verify is finished for all the files in the list. could you change it to color the row as a problem is found? as long as it doesn't slow down the program.

other than that, i am pleased with the program.  :Thmbsup:

skwire:
could you change it to color the row as a problem is found?-sfv4me (May 16, 2012, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is the way I had initially tried to make it work but, for some reason, it wouldn't.  I tried various tweaks to get the listview to repaint while it was scanning files but nothing worked so colouring it at the end of a scan was the next best thing.

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.1 - 2012-05-12
    + Added "Open file location", "Open folder location" and "Launch file" options to the context/edit menu.  (Thanks, sfv4me)
    + Added optional row colouring.  Enable it from the options menu.  (Thanks, sfv4me)
    + Added "Clear list" button to the toolbar.
    * Some listview adjustments to hopefully speed things up when checking large lists of files.
    * Improved the file loading performance when checking for dupes.
    * Changed individual mode buttons to one dropdown list.
    * Removed the ANSI build.  If you still need it, let me know.
    ! Missing files weren't counted properly if their row was unchecked.  (Thanks, sfv4me)

sfv4me:
could you change it to color the row as a problem is found?-sfv4me (May 16, 2012, 07:21 AM)
--- End quote ---

This is the way I had initially tried to make it work but, for some reason, it wouldn't.  I tried various tweaks to get the listview to repaint while it was scanning files but nothing worked so colouring it at the end of a scan was the next best thing.
-skwire (May 16, 2012, 07:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

it's not a big deal really so no need to worry about it.

anything different from 1.1.0.34 to 1.1.1, or is it just a non-beta release?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version