ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (7/32) > >>

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.0.9 - 2011-11-28
    + Added sort arrows to the columns.
    * Changed the sorting order of the Filename and Filepath columns to match
      the operating system since Windows 7 seems to default to "logical"
      sorting.  (Thanks, ewemoa)

Deozaan:
Is there a way to trim duplicates from the list?

Say I've got a music folder with many many subdirectories of artists and albums, etc. If I have a single SFV file in the root music folder and I want to update it with newly added music, it would be most convenient to just have it scan the entire music folder (recursively) without adding duplicates that are already in the SFV file.

If this isn't in the program already, please consider this an official feature request.  :Thmbsup:

Cornucopiae:
Hi! I created 5 files (Calaméo.zip, Calaméo.rar, Calaméo.xls, Calaméo.doc, Calaméo.txt) then I wanted to check crc32. And I saw the 0000000. I used SFVNinja ANSI. I think a problem is in symbol "é"? MD5 is OK! Sorry for my Eng.
Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

lanux128:
Hi! I created 5 files (Calaméo.zip, Calaméo.rar, Calaméo.xls, Calaméo.doc, Calaméo.txt) then I wanted to check crc32. And I saw the 0000000. I used SFVNinja ANSI. I think a problem is in symbol "é"? MD5 is OK! Sorry for my Eng.
Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)-Cornucopiae (January 26, 2012, 08:40 PM)
--- End quote ---

have you tried the unicode version? that should support the accents..

Cornucopiae:
lanux128
Yes, I know in Unicode version is OK. MD5 is OK in ANSI. Why crc32 is not? I don't use Unicode version because it incompatible with QuickSFV and many other programs. Sorry for my Eng.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version