ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (5/32) > >>

skwire:
Nice, thanks for the heads up.   :)

ewemoa:
Awesome tool, Sir Skwire :)

Any chance of SHA-256 support?  I came across:

http://www.imagemagick.org/download/binaries/digest.rdf

and failed to find other checksums...

Oh...and is there some hidden feature in the Help -> Contents dialog?

P.S. No official checksums for SFVNinja itself?

skwire:
Awesome tool, Sir Skwire :)-ewemoa (October 30, 2011, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks.  =]

Any chance of SHA-256 support?-ewemoa (October 30, 2011, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Find me a free, stand-alone commandline executable that will spit out an SHA-256 checksum and, sure, I'll add it.

Oh...and is there some hidden feature in the Help -> Contents dialog?-ewemoa (October 30, 2011, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Nope...yet another example of my laziness.  I really should put something there, eh?

P.S. No official checksums for SFVNinja itself?-ewemoa (October 30, 2011, 09:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

Oh, the irony.   :P

mwb1100:
Find me a free, stand-alone commandline executable that will spit out an SHA-256 checksum and, sure, I'll add it.
-skwire (October 30, 2011, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

I haven't tried any of these, but they may work (they're standard GNU tools):

I have compiled native (no Cygwin, no other dlls) Windows versions of md5sum.exe, sha1sum.exe, sha224sum.exe, sha256sum.exe, sha384sum.exe and sha512sum.exe. Download binaries here, and source (as required by GPL) here.
-http://blog.nfllab.com/archives/152-Win32-native-md5sum,-sha1sum,-sha256sum-etc..html
--- End quote ---

You might have to pass the `-b` option to force the programs to read in binary mode.

ewemoa:
-skwire (October 30, 2011, 11:06 PM)
--- End quote ---

How does sha256deep.exe from md5deep look?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version