ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Skwire Empire

Release: SFV Ninja (Simple File Verification application)

<< < (18/32) > >>

Cornucopiae:
Hi skwire, thanks for the new update! :Thmbsup:

@Cornucopiae: This version should allow you to use the Unicode version and still generate checksum files that are compatible with non-Unicode apps like QuickSFV.
--- End quote ---

Thank you!

In AutoHotkey, there are no native hash/checksum commands.  So, you have three options: 1) Use a command line executable, 2) a DLL, or 3) use a function library that somebody has developed.  SFV Ninja uses number one and three.  However, I've found that the function library, while very fast and accurate, has a tendency to crash randomly and I don't know why.  So, I changed SFV Ninja to only use that function when absolutely necessary where before it was using it for smaller files because of its speed.
--- End quote ---

It is unfortunate that the library has tendency to crash. I'm using SFV Ninja v1.1.2 because it's faster. I'll wait for the news.

I'm very pleased with the program anyway! :up:

skwire:
Website | Download
v1.1.5 - 2012-11-14
    + Added "Always on top" button to the toolbar.
    ! Prevented exiting the app if a save operation is in process.

omeletted:
Been looking all over for a lightweight, simple and free file verification program and SFV Ninja fits perfectly. ^_^ Minor feature requests:

* ability to delete from the file list
* check/uncheck selected items from the right-click context menu. Alternatively press spacebar
Thanks for the great software!

skwire:
Hi, omeletted, and welcome to the DonationCoder site.

Minor feature requests:

* ability to delete from the file list
* check/uncheck selected items from the right-click context menu. Alternatively press spacebar -omeletted (January 21, 2013, 07:20 AM)
--- End quote ---

Would deleting to the recycle bin be acceptable?

omeletted:
Would deleting to the recycle bin be acceptable?
-skwire (January 22, 2013, 01:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

I dont mean physical deletion of the actual files, I mean from the file listing in SFV Ninja. :3 I know it's kinda unnecessary since you can just uncheck the files you dont want to verify, having the other request would be sufficient if it's too much trouble.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version