ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (39/49) > >>

Attronarch:
How to ruin a good app.
-4wd (September 13, 2020, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---

Not too thrilled to read this, as I'm also using K-9 Mail. I do like it's minimalism and one-hand use. Why would they do away with that. Either way, I hope there will be an option to turn on "classic" layout.

4wd:
I hope there will be an option to turn on "classic" layout.
-Attronarch (September 13, 2020, 01:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I hope so too, currently I wish I hadn't hit the Join Beta link in the Play Store :-\

They have a new website/forum with a couple of images of the new interface on it, https://k9mail.app/

If you want to try it I suggest it's not on your daily use device because if you need to go back you'll need to know the IMAP passwords to enable your accounts again, (they aren't exported).

Deozaan:
The tiny, shriveled, severely atrophied hopeful person in me would suggest that you try to provide your feedback with the developer and perhaps they'll take the information into account and shape the beta in such a way as to restore one-handedness to the app.

4wd:
The tiny, shriveled, severely atrophied hopeful person in me would suggest that you try to provide your feedback with the developer and perhaps they'll take the information into account and shape the beta in such a way as to restore one-handedness to the app.-Deozaan (September 13, 2020, 10:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

I did ... then I left the beta program and uninstalled it as it was basically unusable for me.  I went back to the public release.

I don't hold any hope for a change since I only recently decided to join the beta and they've been going this way since late last year by the looks.

It seems like eye-candy has once again trumped functionality judging by the over-abundant use of colour.

erikts:
I use K-9 Mail. Is it safe not to update/upgrade? IIRC Android will nag me if I don't update certain app.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version