ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (35/49) > >>

IainB:
Has anyone used Android Parallel Space?
I'm a bit new to Android. When I stumbled upon Parallel Space I though it looked like it could be pretty handy, however the feedback on it in Google Play store doesn't seem terribly useful. Maybe it was one of those "It was good in its time" apps?

wraith808:
I've never used it, but it looks interesting in concept.  Not sure seeing the comments about cloning an app if it requires multiple instances of apps and just partitions them into different user spaces.  I see a few others apps for the same thing; not really sure what the difference is, but would be interested in seeing others' responses to this query.

4wd:
NewPipe - free lightweight YouTube client.

NewPipe has been created with the purpose of getting the original YouTube experience on your smartphone without annoying ads and questionable permissions.
--- End quote ---

Aurora Droid

An alternative to the default F-Droid app with an intuitive UI and multiple great features, such as

* Many repos listed and can be enabled
* Beautiful design - Follows latest Material Design guidelines
* Powerful download manager - Pause, resume and retry downloading apps
* Previous releases - Enables downloading old releases
* Lists architectures (arm, arm64 ...) and minimal Android versions
--- End quote ---

Deozaan:

Aurora Droid
-4wd (September 06, 2019, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks for these recommendations!

Kind of funny that Aurora Droid strongly recommends you use F-Droid to install it. ;D Or maybe that's just the F-Droid website giving itself preferential treatment.

ewemoa:
-4wd (September 06, 2019, 06:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

This and SkyTube -- as they need to be updated from time-to-time to function correctly, so if you have both, there's a better chance of accomplishing the intended aim with at least one of them ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version