ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (32/49) > >>

rgdot:
SpoilerVysor Enterprise licence key please

Tuxman:
I switched to the superb Tweetings Twitter client two days ago. It has three killer features:

* You can edit your tweets.
* You get real push notifications over Google Cloud Sync instead of requiring the official Twitter app to be installed like (e.g.) Flamingo does.
* New: You can hide long tweets with more than 140 characters.
Recommended.  :Thmbsup:

4wd:
And if you want to archive all your Twitter DMs, (text, images, and videos), you can use DMArchiver.

Twitter may flag it as a bot the first time you run it and lock the account but I've found I just need to be logged in via a browser, answer the "I am human" question that pops up, then run DMArchiver again.

Technically, you are running a bot but it's not doing anything malicious so it's kind of a grey area since they don't mention anything about automated reading.

Tuxman:
Technically, every single automatic bot you want to run needs to be checked by the Twitter Bots team unless you want to violate their ToS.

4wd:
Technically, every single automatic bot you want to run needs to be checked by the Twitter Bots team unless you want to violate their ToS.-Tuxman (November 10, 2017, 07:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

sssh

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version