ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (9/49) > >>

Deozaan:
Audiobooks - Quick access to LibriVox's entire catalog.
-Deozaan (March 24, 2011, 02:34 AM)
--- End quote ---
Nice!  I was able to try it out (I assume it's the same thing) via Android Freeware.
-ewemoa (March 31, 2011, 04:37 AM)
--- End quote ---

Same developer, so yeah I think it's the same app. :Thmbsup:

Deozaan:
And for anyone interested, Amazon now has an Android Appstore. That is, it's an app you download that lets you download Android apps. Kind of weird, IMO. Also, they seem to have different prices than what's on the official Market. e.g. Angry Birds is free on Android Market but costs $0.99 on Amazon Appstore.

But the main reason I mention it is because they're giving away a free app (that otherwise normally costs money (from them)) every day to promote their new app store. So if you don't mind downloading the Amazon Appstore app on your Android device to get the free apps, then take a look.

phitsc:
And for anyone interested, Amazon now has an Android Appstore. That is, it's an app you download that lets you download Android apps. Kind of weird, IMO. Also, they seem to have different prices than what's on the official Market. e.g. Angry Birds is free on Android Market but costs $0.99 on Amazon Appstore.

But the main reason I mention it is because they're giving away a free app (that otherwise normally costs money (from them)) every day to promote their new app store. So if you don't mind downloading the Amazon Appstore app on your Android device to get the free apps, then take a look.
-Deozaan (March 31, 2011, 07:45 AM)
--- End quote ---

And it's not available in Europe yet >:(  (well, the app is, but you can't buy anything and not even download the free apps).

Deozaan:
And it's not available in Europe yet >:(  (well, the app is, but you can't buy anything and not even download the free apps).
-phitsc (March 31, 2011, 07:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, didn't realize it was region restricted.  :-[

phitsc:
-phitsc (March 31, 2011, 07:48 AM)
--- End quote ---

Sorry, didn't realize it was region restricted.  :-[
-Deozaan (March 31, 2011, 07:55 AM)
--- End quote ---

Well, not living in a restricted region, how could you :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version