ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

What Android Apps Do You Use?

<< < (26/49) > >>

wraith808:
Ema Personal Wiki
Moonreadr+
Pocket Informant
Yana do
Xodo
Office Lens
Bookwriter
Jotterpad
IA Writer
Campaign Logger
Story Planner
Character Planner
Quoda
Source Code Viewer

4wd:
Signal Private Messenger

Privacy is possible, Signal makes it easy.

Using Signal, you can communicate instantly while avoiding SMS fees, create groups so that you can chat in real time with all your friends at once, and share media or attachments all with complete privacy. The server never has access to any of your communication and never stores any of your data.
--- End quote ---

This replaces Red Phone and Text Secure that were also by Open Whisper System, (IIRC, might have been just been Whisper at the time).  You can replace your existing SMS app with it, it will send normal unsecured SMS & MMS to anyone who doesn't have it installed and registered.

Uses your data connection to send to people who have the app installed and registered, good for those that have to pay for SMS/MMS but have a data allowance, (like me).

Also available for iPhone: Signal

TimmyMouse:
Photoshop, Instagram,..... i love photography so I can't live without these app
Gmail
Facebook
Radio FM
some kind of IP camera viewers like superlivepro or yoosee to supervise my house

ewemoa:
I still use:

Barcode Scanner
  F-Droid
  Hacker's Keyboard
  Quickdroid

Have also adopted:

APKShare
  Document Viewer
  IceCatMobile
  Mathdroid
  MuPDF
  Open Camera
  S-Git
  Termux
  TimerDroid
  VLC
  Wi-Fi Widget

Trying out:

/r/Android App Store
  Amaze
  CheckList DC
  Ghost Commander
  MemoList DC
  Taskbar

rgdot:
Not completely off topic, may be I can ask what may seem like a redundant question here

The frequency of app updates is crazy, so much so I often feel I am accidentally on some global alpha testing list (which of course does not exist). I supposed I can disable updates but I want to ask if this is just an obvious, no kidding thing everybody is used to?

Don't have that many apps, see spoiler below for my list if you wish, but I am talking about any app like twitter having two plus updates a month for example.

SpoilerAlarm Clock Xtreme
Authenticator
Chrome
Dropbox
EBookDroid
ES File Explorer Pro
FIFA
Fing
FootballItalia
Italian Soccer
Livescore
Pimlical
Star Chart
Tapatalk
Twitter
Yahoo Weather
Wifi Analyzer

Nexus phone (so no bloated carrier apps ...)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version