ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone testing Daminion Media Manager ?

<< < (13/15) > >>

K.Murat:
Thank you!    :)

superboyac:
cool software!

K.Murat:
Greetings,

A new Daminion 3.3 version with more than 50 improvements was released recently:
blog.daminion.net/news/daminion-3-3-released

K.Murat:
Greetings!

A new Daminion v3.4 was released yesterday with a new cool feature. Now you can create multiple shared catalogs.

Previous versions of Daminion limited users to 1 shared catalog per installed Daminion Server. Although the Daminion Server allows you to import and manage millions of images and videos, it sometimes makes sense to split your digital asset library into several smaller parts, especially in an organization with many departments, where each one has its own particular digital archive. Or if for example you want to split your portfolio photo archive library from the family one.

There are several other nice improvements, like the debug mode for launching external applications with arguments, for example: the ExifTool.

Release notes and download links can be found here

4wd:
For anyone that is interested, there's a 15% discount on any version for the next ~6 hours ... wish I'd known that was coming up a couple of weeks ago.  :)

I'm running the Home Server version and it beats all the free ones I tried, (and that was quite a few).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version