ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Anyone testing Daminion Media Manager ?

<< < (8/15) > >>

bob99:
I've installed and trying out the beta.  I am liking the layout and different options available.  Looks like I am going to have to start saving my pennies for when it comes out of beta.

There is one thing happening to me that I do not know if is a glitch or I just haven't worked with it enough yet. I am running on a dual monitor set-up. External is connected to my laptop.
Main program window is on the external monitor.
If I double-click one of the images in the main program window, a preview screen comes up full screen mode on the laptop screen.  That's ok.
I single-click on a different image in the main program screen and the image changes in the preview screen. Ok too. What I expected.
I click on another different image in the main program window and nothing changes in the preview screen.  Even tried going back to my original selection and no changes in the preview. I close the preview, double-click on a different image and it shows up in the preview. Repeat the same thing above and the same thing happens.

Is it something I'm doing wrong or a glitch?

joiwind:
I've added an option to not open the latest catalog in our feature list (if it was closed before closing the Daminion)
-K.Murat (April 06, 2012, 12:24 PM)
--- End quote ---

Thanks KM.

K.Murat:
bob99, this is because the preview window is opened as a modal window - we don't specially optimize it for dual monitor configuration. So you can't click on  thumbnails until close the full image preview on the second monitor. I've added a multi-monitor feature into our feature list.

K.Murat:
A new Daminion 0.9.6 version has been released with more than 20 improvements, including:
- Custom Tags
- Improved image viewing
- New Localizations (German, French and Polish)
- Improved Color Management
- Improved support for Camera RAW files with .xmp sidecars
- more info on our blog

joiwind:
Thanks for notifying the update KM - Daminion is constantly improving : faster, more powerful and more ...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version